Safari browser Deleting History
Depending on the version of Safari on your computer, follow one of the following two sets of instructions.
- Open the Safari browser.
- In the menu bar at the top of the browser window, open the Safari menu.
- Select Clear History and Website Data in the Safari menu.
- In the Clear drop-down list, select an option for how far back you want to delete history for: the last hour, today, today and yesterday, or all history.
- Click the Clear History button to clear browser history, as well as browser cookies and data.
– OR –
- Click on the Gear icon, which is located near the top-right side of the browser window.
- Click the Reset Safari… link, which opens the window shown below. Uncheck any boxes whose content you do not want to delete and click the Reset button.