How to Delete Zoosk Account,Before we move one you should know that if you’re a subscriber trying to deactivate or remove an account from Zoosk, you will first have to cancel your subscription by clicking on the “Cancel My Subscription” option that you’ll find in your account settings page. Once you’re done with that you can continue to remove your account.
Keep in mind that accounts can only be removed from a computer, there is no way to cancel your Zoosk.com account from a mobile device using the app or through a web browser.
If you’re ready, follow these steps to close your account:
HOW TO DELETE YOUR ZOOSK ACCOUNT
- Go to Zoosk.com.
- Log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your username at the top right corner of the page.
- Navigate to your account “Settings” page.
- Look for “Account Status” and click on “Edit”.
- Now click on “Deactivate”.
- And once you’re on the confirmation page let them know that you really want to terminate your account by clicking on “Deactivate Zoosk Account”.
Another way to do it is by simply going to https://www.zoosk.com/me/password-update and then clicking on “Deactivate Your Account”, and Don’t forget to check the option “Permanently Remove My Account”.
Also, if you signed up with one of your social media accounts using a third party login such as Google or Facebook, then don’t forget to remove, revoke, or cancel access from Zoosk to those sites, because if you don’t the company will still be able to access your personal information directly from there.