How to delete Diply.com account?How to Edit Your Profile
- Once you’re signed in, at the top of every page on Diply, you’ll see a button that says You. Once you click it, the drop down menu will look something like this:
- If you’re on a mobile device these items can be found by clicking on the menu button in the top left corner.
- Click the My Profile button. You’ll be directed to your profile, which will probably look something like the example above.
- Look for the Edit Settings button on the upper right-hand corner of your cover photo. You’ll be directed to a page that looks something like this:
- Here you’ll be able to:
- Change your Profile Picture
- Change your Profile Cover
- Change your Notification Settings
- Add links to display on your profile so that others can connect with you.
- Add a short bio about yourself
- Delete your account
- Connect another social account (Facebook/Twitter/Google+) to your current Diply account.
Connecting more than one social account allows you to log into the same Diply account with any of them.