How do I turn off automatic renewal or cancel my Black People Network account?
BlackPeopleMeet.com – The Black People Network
To prevent interruption in communication with other members, all memberships paid by credit card automatically renew until cancelled. This also protects you from future price increases, and service fees on new purchases.
When you cancel, your account will remain active with full member benefits until your current subscription expires. Follow these steps to cancel your account at any time:
- Click your Username (Settings) in the upper-right corner.
- Click My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Locate Account Status, and then click the View Account Status link.
- Click the More Account Status Changes link.
- Click Remove Automatic Renewal.
Upon downgrading your account, your credit card will no longer be charged for future membership.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent email@example.com or the following address:
c/o People Media Legal
PO Box 25458
Dallas, TX 75225.