How to Close Your Freelancer Account
We strive to keep our users happy at Freelancer.com by providing quality service and support. If you have any questions or concerns with regards to your account, our Support team is available 24/7 to assist you. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your decision to close your account is absolute, the steps are listed below:
1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
2. Click your profile picture at the top right corner of your page and select Settings.
3. Select the Account tab.
4. Click the Close My Account button.
5. Answer the short survey, then click Close my account.
Do note that the following conditions must be met before the account is closed:
- You must not have any outstanding listings on Freelancer.
- You must resolve all outstanding matters such as suspension or any other restrictions on your account.
- You must pay outstanding fees owed on the account.