How To Cancel Your Tidal.com Subscription With I Tunes Billing (In-App Purchase)
Cancel iTunes Subscription / In-App Purchase
From iOS device:
1. From your device’s Home screen, tap App Store.
2. Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner.
5. Tap the View Apple ID button.
6. Enter your password and tap OK.
7. From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions.
8. From the Manage App Subscription page on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, tap TIDAL.
9. From the TIDAL screen, you can change your auto-renewal options to Off to cancel.
10. After making your changes, tap on Done.
From iTunes on the computer:
1. Launch iTunes on your computer.
2. Choose Store from the menu bar, then View Account, then enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
(If you are not signed into your iTunes account already, you will need to choose Store > Sign In, enter your iTunes account and password, then go back to Store > View Account. You may be asked to re-enter your Apple ID password)
3. From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
4. Click Manage to the right of Subscriptions.
5. From the Manage Subscription screen, choose TIDAL.
6. From the TIDAL screen, you can change your auto-renewal options to Off to cancel.
7. After making your changes, click on Done.