How to cancel your AVG subscription using the notification email
This option is available for AVG AntiVirus, AVG Internet Security, and AVG PC TuneUp.
- Open your original purchase confirmation email, or the notification email with the subject “We’re keeping you protected and your subscription price update”.
- Click the link in the email that discusses or describes how to cancel your subscription.
- In some regions, a website page will open when you click on the link, click Yes on this confirmation page.
- You will receive an email with the subject “AVG Subscription cancellation request”.
- Click the confirmation link in the email to complete the cancellation of Your Subscription.
- In other regions, this link will open a website page with an Unsubscribe link.
- a. Click on Unsubscribe on the confirmation page and your cancellation will be complete.
Tip: If you do not receive the confirmation email even though you have followed these instructions, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder. In case any of the emails you receive from us appear to be empty, please see the article You received a blank email from AVG.