How do I turn off automatic renewal or cancel my ourtime.com account?
To prevent interruption in communication with other members, all memberships paid by credit card automatically renew until cancelled. This also protects you from future price increases, and service fees on new purchases.
When you cancel, your account will remain active with full member benefits until your current subscription expires. Follow these steps to cancel your account at any time:
- Click your Username (Settings) in the upper-right corner.
- Click My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Locate Account Status, and then click the View Account Status link.
- Click the More Account Status Changes link.
- Click Remove Automatic Renewal.
Upon downgrading your account, your credit card will no longer be charged for future membership.
Need more help? If you’re choosing to cancel for any reason other than having met someone, let us help. Here are some answers to our most common questions: