How do I set which emails I receive from Yelp?
To manage your email notification settings
- Go to the Account Settings section of your account
- Click Email / Notifications
- Click the checkboxes to select which notifications you’d like to receive
- Click Save Notification Settings
Troubleshooting suggestions if emails from Yelp are not reaching your inbox
- Search all folders (including Spam and Trash) for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re using a Gmail address, check your Priority Inbox settings and Inbox tabs.
- Confirm that the email address you’re checking is the one you use for your Yelp account and that there aren’t any typos. You can check your email address in the Account Settings section.
- Add email@example.com to your contacts or safe sender list.
- Check for typos after you’ve entered your email address in your Yelp Account Settings.
- Check your email forwarding settings.
- Check to see if your inbox is full.