How do I return a Vodafone UK faulty phone, tablet or accessory?
- If a product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, we’ll simply exchange it for a brand new one under our returns policy You can also return it and get a full refund
- Call us on 191 (free from your Vodafone Pay monthly or Pay as you go mobile) or on 03333 040 191 from any other UK landline or mobile (standard call charges apply)
- If you want to return a faulty accessory, call our dedicated team on 03333 048 069 (standard call charges apply)
- From day 31, we’ll need to check and test the product for you – please get in touch by visiting your nearest store or calling the numbers above so we can do this. If we confirm a fault, we’ll repair the product and, if it’s covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, there won’t be a charge
- If there’s any damage to a product, it won’t be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If it’s damaged rather than faulty, we’ll let you know how much the repair will cost
- Our returns policy won’t affect any of your legal rights, which we can’t exclude. For more information on your rights, contact your localTrading Standards office or Citizens Advice Bureau