How do I opt out and remove my listing from Spokeo?
Spokeo respects your privacy interests, and you can easily opt out of Spokeo’s public search if desired. Please note that the information aggregated by Spokeo is publicly available, opting out of Spokeo does not remove the information from its original sources. You can remove the search results derived from performing any Name Search, Reverse Phone Search, Reverse Email Search and Username Search here.
To remove your listing:
1. Locate the individual listing to remove (for name listings, please select the state, city, then exact profile match)
2. Copy the URL (the URL can be found on the top of your browser and should look something like “http://www.spokeo.com/Smith-Sample/Houston/TX/p12345678″)
3. Go to www.spokeo.com/optout
4. Paste the URL
5. Provide your email address (this acts as a verification process for the confirmation to be sent to your Inbox) and Captcha Code (Image Verification Code)
6. Check your Inbox for the confirmation email, and click on the link on the bottom to complete the removal process.
7. The directory listing will become flagged and will be removed within 1 business day.