How do I delete my Mint Bills account?
If you have a financial institution that you would like to remove from your Mint profile, you can follow the steps below:- Login to your Mint.com account.
- Click the “Settings” link at the top of the page
- Choose Financial under “Your Accounts“
- Locate the account you wish to permanently remove from your profile
- Click the gear icon beside the bank name and choose Delete from the drop-down options
- A Box will pop up and ask you to type the word “DELETE”.
- Type the word “delete” then click on DELETE button. This will permanently delete the bank account and all transaction data associated with this account.