How do I delete my Mint account?
You can delete your Mint account by following the steps below from a web browser (you can’t delete your account from a mobile device at this time):
- Sign in to your Mint.com account.
- Click the Account link at the top of the page, then click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and click the link to Delete Your Mint Account.
- Click YES, delete my Mint Account.
- Type your password to confirm, and then click Finish.
- The confirmation box will appear stating that your account has been deleted and the confirmation email will be sent to you shortly, and you’ll be signed out. Click OK.
- All account details should be fully deleted within 2-3 days.
If you don’t recall your password, you’ll need to complete our Contact Mint form to request further assistance: