How do I delete mendeley.com profile?
A Mendeley account allows you to access many of Mendeley’s features and services online, without the need to install any software.
- get updates from around your personal network (see 01. The Newsfeed)
- access, update and manage your personal library of references (see 02. Web library)
- build and maintain your personal Mendeley profile (see 03. Complete your profile)
- find and connect with other researchers (see 04. Grow your research network)
- receive bespoke suggestions for papers to read (see 05. Mendeley Suggest)
- claim and review your personal publication statistics (see 06. Stats)
- create, join and grow collaborative research groups (see 07. Group collaboration)
- search the Mendeley Web Catalog for papers and references to add to your personal library (see 08. The Web Catalog)
You can access these features from an internet browser at any time – allowing you to access you to stay connected while on the go.
You can delete your account by going to https://www.mendeley.com/account/details/ scrolling to the bottom of the page, and clicking Delete Your Account.