How do I delete be2.co.nz account?
Once you have decided that you no longer require the service (maybe because you have already found what you were looking for), follow these simple be2 cancellation steps:
- Log onto your account and click on “My Profile”
- Click on “Settings” above your profile picture
- Scroll down to the Premium Membership section. Here you will find information on the status of your Premium Membership, including the next renewal date.
- Click to edit your personal subscription options
- First, you can review the benefits of your Premium Membership. Click to continue through the pages until you are prompted to enter our email address and password
- Click “Proceed” and “Yes” to confirm.
- You will see a message confirming your cancellation.
The revocation of consent or data amendment request must include the e-mail address registered with be2, the country whose be2 service the customer uses and his/her user name (or alternatively, the code allocated to him/her) and be submitted to the following:
Customer Service / Consent, revoke or data correction
13 rue du Commerce
Fax: (+61) 280 887 326