How do I Deactivate my Pinterest.com account?
To deactivate your account:
- Log in to Pinterest
- Click your profile button at the top of Pinterest
- On your profile, go to the bolt button
- Click Deactivate Account at the bottom of Account Basics
- Select the reason you’d like to deactivate your account
- Confirm that you want to deactivate your account
When you deactivate, your profile and boards won’t be visible on Pinterest anymore. We’ll also unlink your Facebook and Twitter accounts, if you’re connected to them.
You can go to your old profile URL to make sure that your account’s no longer live, ex: pinterest.com/USERNAME
Don’t log in to confirm that it’s deactivated—logging in will reactivate your account.
Deactivating your account won’t free up the username or email address. If you want to make changes to your username or email address, edit your settings instead of deactivating.