Deactivating your account means:
- You’ll no longer receive Kik messages, or emails from us at Kik
- Your Kik username won’t be searchable anywhere
- Your name will be deleted from the Kik contacts lists of people you’ve talked to
Before you get started …
Make sure you have access to the email address registered to your account. Check out ‘How can I update my email?’ for information on how to see which email address is registered to your Kik account, and how to update it if you need to.
To deactivate your account:
- Tap Settings
- Select Your Account
- Tap Reset
- Enter the email address that’s registered to your Kik account on ourDeactivation website.
- We’ll send you an email with a link to deactivate your account.
Can’t see your deactivation email in your inbox? Be sure to check your junk mail in case it got filtered there.
How To Delete KIK From Mobile:
- Open kik messenger application from your mobile
- Now goto settings tap on account
- And then to RESET KIK MESSENGER
- Now enter your email id soon after kik will send you email regarding it and then follow the steps in email to delete kik.
Trick To Delete KIK Messenger Permanently :
Before deleting the kik app change the email id which is new and delete chat and unwanted images in account. And then follow any above process so that your account is deactivated with old email and your email is is safe to use another time to connect your friends.
How To Delete KIK Messenger Account ?
There are two ways to delete kik
- Delete kik account from your pc or
- Delete kik account from From your mobile
- Changing the email address before deleting kik makes users can permanently delete account
How To Delete KIK Messenger From Your PC :
- To delete your kik account go to this link :
- It will redirect you to kik account deactivate page
- Now enter your email address which you created the kik account
- And then click on GO Button
- Now kik will send you an email and then follow further steps which are mentioned in the email