How do I cancel John Lewis order?
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it.
- To add products to your order, please place a new order for these items
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 03456 049 049 between 7am and midnight, 7 days a week, or email us here – please ensure you select ‘returns request’ from the drop down list.
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products, or return them to a John Lewis shop
- If you’re an international customer, find out more here
- There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, including perishable and made-to-order items; see below for more details
johnlewis.com is for personal purchases, if you require large quantities of goods for business, please contact our John Lewis for Business team. We reserve the right to cancel an order if we believe it is for resale purposes.