How do I cancel a Freelancers – Milestone Payment
To cancel a Milestone Payment, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to Freelancer.com.
- Click “Financial Dashboard” on the Finances menu.
- Click the “Milestones” tab and choose “Incoming.”
- Look for the Milestone Payment that you want to cancel and choose “Cancel” under Actions.
So how does a freelancer cancel the Milestone Payment? First, go over to the project page (the project relating to the Milestone):
1. Click on the Milestones tab.
2. Locate the Milestone in question.
3. On the rightmost column, Action, click on the dropdown menu and select Cancel.
Alternatively, it can also be done through the Financial Dashboard. From there, the same steps as above can be followed:
1. Make sure you’re on the Milestones tab.
2. Check if Incoming is selected.
3. Locate the Milestone in question.
4. On the rightmost column, Action, click the dropdown menu and select Cancel.