How can I turn off my CatholicMatch automatic renewal?
To provide uninterrupted service, all subscription begin with automatic renewal enabled. For those who opted for a three or six month membership, we offer our lowest rates to those choosing to renew using the automatic renewal feature, however, these special rates cannot be offered if you choose not to take part in automatic renewal.
To turn off your automatic renewal:
- Visit your Account Page
- Click on “Disable Auto-Renew”
Is there anything that I should know about turning off my automatic renewal?
- By turning off your automatic renewal, your account will become a free account with limited features on the last day of your current subscription.
- If you currently have a 3-Month, 6-Month, or 1-Year subscription, you will forfeit the special discounted renewal rate by turning off your automatic renewal.
- Refunds are not offered for unused portions of subscriptions.
- If you subscribe again the future, you will have to turn off your automatic renewal if you do not plan to renew after the new subscription.