How can I delete my Shaadi.com account?
How to Delete a Shaadi.com Account ,Shaadi is an online dating site primarily geared toward those of an Indian heritage. Shaadi is actually the Hindu variation of the Sanskrit word for “wedding,” making the name rather appropriate. Shaadi personal accounts contain a lot of information about you as the user as well as what you are looking for in a potential mate. It also includes a personal photograph and contact information for you as well. Because an account is so personal, delete it when you no longer need the account.
- Go to shaadi.com.
- Log into the site under the “Existing Members” link. Click on “My account” on the next page.
- Click on “Manage account settings.”
- Scroll down to “Delete account.”
- Enter your account information for identity verification. This will be your email address and your password, which you will have to enter twice.
- Click “OK” when prompted to permanently delete the account.