How can I cancel my Audible.com membership ?
In order to cancel your membership online, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Audible account on the desktop site.
- Hover your mouse over Hi [Your Name] at the top of the screen.
- Click or tap on Account Details
- Under Account Details, click or tap on Cancel my membership.
- Once on the cancellation page, you will be offered alternatives that may better suit your individual listening habits. If none of the alternatives are agreeable and you still wish to cancel, scroll to the bottom of the online cancellation page and select a reason you would like to cancel from the combo box.
- If you decide to put your account on hiatus instead of cancelling, you will be brought back to your Account Details page. Under My Membership, you can find the date your hiatus will end, as well as a link to stop your hiatus and restart your membership
Note:Be aware that you cannot cancel your membership on the Audible applications or on the mobile site. You can only cancel the membership from the desktop site. Deleting the Audible app from your device does notcancel the membership.