Google Chrome Deleting History
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the Clear Browsing Data Window.
- Click the Clear browsing data button.
– OR –
- Click the Wrench or Menu icon, which is located near the top-right side of the browser window.
- Move your mouse over More tools and select Clear browsing data…
- Select how far back in your history you want to delete. You can choose from the past hour, the past day, the past week, the last four weeks, and the beginning of time.
- Select the types of history you would like to delete by checking or unchecking boxes on this list:
- Click the Clear browsing data button to delete the selected history for the chosen period.