Fiverr.com Creating Business Cards
As a Fiverr Seller, you are entitled to a free pack of 50 amazing, customizable business cards. Please note that shipping charges still apply. Business cards are powered by Moo. You’re also entitled to 50% off your next pack of Fiverr business cards.
To create and receive your business cards:
- Once logged in, place the mouse over your username and click Selling > Promote Your Business.
- In the Business Cards section, click Read more.
- Click REDEEM YOUR FREE PACK NOW!
Your Fiverr business card is displayed showing you the front and back template.
- Click the box in the Front area to add your details.
You have the option to rotate, reset, or remove the default Fiverr image. You can use the arrows to move your image up or down or left and right. You can also zoom in and zoom out or enhance your image.
If you remove your image, you can add your own image by clicking inside the box and uploading an image from your computer, or using one of your social networks to add an image.Note: PDF, JPEG, PNG, and GIF formats are supported.
- Click the box in the Back area to add your details.
- When done editing, click View Your Pack.
- After verifying all your details, click Choose Paper.
- After choosing your paper, click Add to cart and continue with the checkout process.