Delete a bitbucket.org repository
The repository owner and repository admins can delete a repository. The owner is the account that created the repository. Deleting a repository permanently removes it from Bitbucket Cloud. As a consequence, any URL referencing this repository no longer works. To delete a repository:
- Log into your Bitbucket account.
- Navigate to the repository you want to delete.
- Click the repository’s settings icon.
- Choose Delete Repository from the left-hand navigation.
The system displays the deletion dialog.
- (Optional) Enter a URL in the Redirect to field.
Future users who try to access your repository are sent to this new URL.
- Press Delete repository.