Change My Email Address
- Go to your General Account page here
- Click ‘edit’ next to your email address
- Once you’ve entered a new email address and your Meetup password, click ‘Submit’ and we’ll send you a verification email to your new address
- Check your email at the new address you specified and click the link in the verification email. If you can’t click the link, copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser
What if I registered for Meetup through Facebook or Google?
When you register through Facebook or Google, you will not be given a password. In order to update your email address, you’ll first need a Meetup password:
- From your General Account page, click ‘edit’ next to the password field
- Then click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link
- Enter your Facebook or Gmail email address and click ‘Submit’
- Check your email address for the password reset email, and follow the prompts
- Once you have a new password, you can update your email address through the steps above
If you no longer have access to your Facebook email address, send us a message including a working email address so we can respond here
Right now, it’s only possible to change your email address from the desktop site.