Canceling a Subscription or Deleting an MediaFire Account
To avoid interruptions in service, premium subscriptions will continue to bill until they are canceled. However, they can be canceled at any time. Once canceled, the account will continue to have premium privileges until the end of the time period covered by the final payment. At that point the account will become a Free account, and will lose all of the benefits offered with a premium subscription.
To cancel a premium subscription, follow these steps:
1. Log in to MediaFire using a web browser.
2. In the upper left corner of the page, click on the down arrow next to your user name and avatar.
3. Select Account settings.
4. The Account Settings screen will be displayed. In the Account Details section, click Edit.
5. The Account and Billing Information screen will appear. Click Cancel Subscription.
6. After reviewing the cancellation page, click Continue Cancellation.
7. On the next screen, please select a reason for cancelling. Also, please leave a comment as feedback will help us to improve our service. Once you are finished, click Cancel My Subscription. The account will continue to have its premium status until the next billing date, at which point all premium features will be removed.
Before cancelling, we encourage you to contact our Customer Support team. We would be happy to assist you with any dissatisfaction you are facing within your account and are here to make sure everything is working properly for you. Also, remember that you can re-subscribe at any time by clicking on your username menu and choosing Upgrade from the list.