You can cancel most flight bookings online. For some airfares, if you cancel within 24 hours, no penalty fees apply.
How it works
- Sign in to view your bookings.
- Select the itinerary you wish to cancel.
- Select Cancel Flight under Manage Booking.
Roundtrip flights with 2 one-way fares
Manage Booking is not available for roundtrip flights that consist of 2 one-way fares. To cancel your booking, please contact us.
For more information about this type of booking, please read Roundtrip flights with 2 one-way fares
Good to know
- If one of your one-way flights is operated by a low-cost airline, you must cancel it with the airline directly. Then, please contact us to cancel the second ticket in your trip.
- If both one-way flights are operated by low-cost airlines, please contact each individual airline directly to cancel.
- To cancel a flight that is part of a Vacation Package booking, please contact us. For more information, please read Change or cancel your vacation package.
- If you booked your flight yesterday or today, you may be able to cancel your ticket for a full refund.
- Some fares are non-refundable. Review your itinerary for fare rules, restrictions, and ticket change fees.
- If you cancel a non-refundable flight reservation, the airline may issue you a flight credit for a future booking instead of a refund. For more information, please read Use your flight credit.