Can I delete my Skype Manager?
While you can’t explicitly delete your Skype Manager, you can deactivate it. Deactivating your Skype Manager will permanently remove all records of your company’s Skype usage.
We recommend that you keep a record of any information contained within your Skype Manager likely to be required in future before you deactivate it.
To deactivate your Skype Manager:
- Sign in to Skype Manager.
- Allocate the remaining Skype Credit within your Skype Manager to yourself or to another personal account of your choice. A personal account is one that was not created within Skype Manager.
- In the top right corner of your Skype Manager, click Account details.
- Click Skype Manager settings.
- Click Delete this Skype Manager.
- Check the boxes to confirm the deactivation, then enter your password where prompted.
- Click the Delete Skype Manager button to deactivate your Skype Manager