Can I delete my Mint Money Manager account?
delete your Mint account.You can follow the steps below to trigger the account deletion:
– Login to your Mint.com account.
– Click the Accounts link at the top of the page.
– Select Settings and scroll to the very bottom of the tab.
– Click the link that says “”Delete Your Mint Account””.
– Click YES, delete my Mint Account.
– Type your password to confirm, and then click Finish.
– The confirmation box will appear stating that your account has been deleted and a confirmation email will be sent to you shortly. Click OK.
All account info should be permanently deleted within 2-3 days after completing these steps.
Should you require any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to Email our Support Team.