Blocking unwanted TalkTalk emails
If you use webmail we’ve made it easy for you to block unwanted emails. If you use an email client, you will need to contact the software vendor for help.Here’s how to deal with unwanted emails in webmail:
Mark a message as spam
If you login to your webmail at www.talktalk.co.uk/mail, you can mark any message as spam. This will remove it from your inbox, and transfer it to your trash folder. The sender will also be automatically put on your blocked senders list.
- Select the mail message with the checkbox.
- Click the Spam icon.
- Click OK to block the sender and add their email to the Blocked Senders List.
Important noticePlease note: If your webmail login link is not www.talktalk.co.uk/mail, you will not be able to mark messages as spam at this time.
Edit the blocked senders filter
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Mail link in the settings list.
- From the Filters section, select Blocked Senders List.
- Click on Edit
- Make the necessary changes. You can add and remove named users from the list of blocked senders. You can turn the filter on or off by selecting Active or Inactive.
- Click OK when you’re finished
Please note: Even after you’ve moved a message from your spam folder to your inbox, the sender will still be blocked. Follow the steps above to remove the sender from your blocked senders list.