bestbuy.com To Cancel an Order Online:
- Sign in to your account.
- Under the My Best Buy™ heading, select Orders.
- Click on the order number and select the items you’d like to cancel.
Or, if you checked out as a guest, go to Check Your Order Status and enter your order information. Click on the order number and select the items you’d like to cancel.
Note: Items cannot be canceled online if they have already been processed for shipping, home delivery or store pickup. Pre-orders for digital PC games cannot be canceled within seven days of release.
Canceling Cell Phones with Service Plans
- If you cancel an order for a cell phone with a service plan, be sure to tell us if you want to cancel service with the carrier when you initiate the return in store or on the phone.
- If you don’t let us know, you may still be charged for wireless service from the carrier.
- If you cancel an order online for a cell phone with a service plan, you are responsible for canceling service with the carrier.
- If you paid a deposit for service and have questions about your deposit, please contact the wireless carrier directly.